Kevin Bacon and Old 97's perform original holiday song together, "Here It Is Christmastime"

Originally published at: Kevin Bacon and Old 97's perform original holiday song together, "Here It Is Christmastime" | Boing Boing

2 Likes

That special was way better than it should have been. I want Mantis to get her own show

Also, I prefer the earlier version of the song

6 Likes

Things are going to get really awkward when they finally bring the X-Men into the MCU only for Magneto to see Starlord hanging out with the guy who murdered his mom.

4 Likes

I guess that Magneto has murdered plenty of people’s mums in his time; so it all seems to work out in the balance.

I also enjoyed the other song the Old 97’s did in the special (sans Bacon):

3 Likes

One thing I always thought was kind of fun about galactic society in the MCU was the idea that while Earth might not have faster-than-light travel or space armadas or whatever, we do have musical traditions that fascinate and delight alien species and may even be the only culture in the galaxy to have invented portable music players.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.