Kitty spins on chandelier like a circus acrobat (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/30/kitty-spins-on-chandelier-like-a-circus-acrobat-video.html

7 Likes

Kitteh is part Derpasaurus, for sure. :joy_cat:

10 Likes

all ragdolls and ragdoll mixes come from a long and proud line of derposaurus

One of the very few purebreeds I might consider buying someday. But probably not, I’m a sucker for moggie rescues :hugs:

9 Likes

Master Yoda agrees, as he is most definitely full derpasaurus. He was a shelter kitten way back in 2012. Too many unscrupulous “breeders” out there, his ‘imperfection’ is his aquamarine blue eyes.

12 Likes

Hmm, “chandelier”? Not at all what is seen in the video. That’s a lampshade.

3 Likes

Wait. What?! His gorgeous eyes didn’t meet muster?
Ugh. Confirming again most breeders are awful people.

I’m really pleased with our addition. Some promising derposaurus tendencies already. Though I had intended to adopt a short hair and realized today that the texture and length of his hair is just like our eldest as a kitten. We thought he’d be shorthaired too.

11 Likes
His gorgeous eyes didn’t meet muster?
Right?!?! Unfortunately, it is a more obvious blue that breeders are looking for. Their failure is my family's success! Master Yo has been an excellent buddy, way too quiet (barely meows or purrs out loud), but always hangs out next to me at sleepy time. 😻
7 Likes

Your “addition”: “You’re in there. I know you’re there.”

3 Likes

I hope kitty doesn’t try this with the ceiling fan.

3 Likes

A lampshade? Was Carla gaslighting us?

3 Likes

I think she was. It’s driving me mantle.

2 Likes

That’s just a filament of your imagination.

2 Likes

A little light humor never hurt anyone.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.