Kubb, a minimalist wooden cube computer

I do own a number of amplifiers, now that you mention it…
Still- liquid cooling a computer seems… messy.
Weirdly, I have no such problem with Fluorinert-cooled computers. Though that may just be a teenage boy bedroom poster vestigial remnant…

See, I was avoiding “wishing” for things and just going with what is actually available to folks for a reasonable cost.

There’s vents on the back and bottom. The thermal properties of the casing material are generally irrelevant; you need airflow for rapid heat dissipation.

You have to scroll through most of the page to see the vents. They really seem to want you to think it’s a completely featureless cube.

2 Likes

Ooo thanks for the clarification man. I mean I LIKE it, I was just curious because i liked how the g4 cube looked and that thing was a ticking firebomb waiting to happen without modification.

I’ve never really understood the ground effects look, which kind of makes sense with a car because you’re going around town and the lights are on the outside, where as with a comp tower is typically put right next to your monitor so the lights are right in your face.

Last time I went to Fry’s though it seemed like they were moving away from that and more towards simplistic towers with clear panels, giving a nice sci-fi vibe.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811854003&ignorebbr=1&cm_re=PPSSBGDRYLXVJN-_-11-854-003-_-Product

It’s pretty.
Of course you can already get a similarly small computer that just clips on the back of your monitor so you see nothing at all.

They can make a comfortably powerful PC pretty gosh darn small now.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.