Lady Gaga, apparently willing to overlook an attempted homicide, offers $500k and 'no questions' for the return of her bulldogs

The upper end, like all good guitar amplifiers, welcomes, indeed encourages, an open scale [wink]

2 Likes

7 Likes

Hopefully the police take a different view for the attempted murder charges.

3 Likes

More like a $500k bounty really, the police aren’t going to give anyone a pass on attempted murder… and I doubt there’s any criminal out there with friends that wouldn’t turn them in for half a mil.

3 Likes

There’s a danegeld/bullgeld joke in there. But really I just hope she gets her doggos back safely and the murderer is caught and convicted.

4 Likes

not murder, the victim, Ryan Fischer is recovering in hospital. In a comment unrelated to your post, I think it’s a little out there to suggest this woman is “willing to overlook an attempted homicide”. This is one of those situations where it’s OK to lie .

4 Likes

I want the thief to return the dogs and, when the thief asks for the money, LG goes, “Psych!”

1 Like

My mistake. Glad he’s alive and recovering.

2 Likes

No!! Didn’t you ever notice that whenever someone got murdered, she happened to be in the vicinity, with a clever rationale as to how someone else did it?

6 Likes

When I got kidnapped, my parents only had to pay the guys 50k. I guess they got a real bargain! Wait… /s

1 Like

By all accounts, she’s one of the nicer celebrities.

1 Like

With cats they could be just trading you in for a better provider.

1 Like

With the exception of Bill Cosby, anyone who had acted with muppets gets at least a 7.

Anyone who has done a holiday special with muppets gets at least an 8.

2 Likes

If I was the shooter/dognapper I’d be shitting my pants right about now.

11 Likes

I mean she might not ask any questions, and might pay off the $500,000, but she might also hire hitmen to murder these people in the dead of night, too.

2 Likes

Yo, check the comment above yours. She doesn’t even need to hire anyone. Last person I ever want to be on the bad side of is Machete.

5 Likes

Also admittedly inappropriate:

Sideshow Bob — ‘Attempted murder. Now honestly what is that? Can you win a Nobel Prize for attempted chemistry?’

6 Likes
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.