Learn to code with one of the highest in-demand languages

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/02/07/learn-to-code-with-one-of-the.html

Oblig:

4 Likes

Also obligatory.

if you’re on your phone put m. In front of xkcd.com and you’ll get the mobile site

3 Likes

Learn to code in Python for free: www.brainstemschool.com

2 Likes

Ş̩ưm҉̜m̢̭o̲̯n̝i͜n̵͔͇͎̗̩̘͇g̱̞͖͚̥̦̦͜ ҉̱͙͚̖͓͔͓G̼͔͕̼͓re̡͖͕͇a͙̝̺͎̰̮̕t̻̮͎͉͍̬̭͡ ̬Old̵̙͚̩ ̪͉͕̜̜̫ͅO̞n̼̪ȩ̖͚̞s̠̖̞̝̞ ̴͓̝̗i͏n҉͔̥͔ ̥̬A͘PL̦̗̫̥̳̟̯̕ ̧̮͇̥̯is̵̰̯ ͓̝ḿ͇̫̥͙̖o҉͓ͅr̸̯̼̘͚̳e͈̼͙͍͘ͅ ͠f̝̙͓͝u̜̗̤͘n̶̟̦,͕̠̻̲̬̠̮̕ ͓b҉̺̹̞͕u̠̣͇̙̠̝̞͟t̙̥͉̙̯̬ ̵̭̜̜̻͙o͍̟̳̩̺̰̥f ͙̜c͟o̷̙͙̝̠͔u̩͇̬̜̱̥r̳̲s̰e ͏͎̼̙̯̖̙͖t̗͟h̶e̮͙ ̴̺͉̣͎͎B̙̟͓̹̹̘͖B̡̘̫͕̣̭̱ ̷̩̲̱̖̳̮ͅst̺͕͎͚̮ͅo̶̞r̥̮̱̜̣̰e͉̗̼͔͚̜̠ ̵i̛͖͎͎͚͖̙̲s͜n̟͈’̸͙̜̝̺̟t̝̱̻ ̗̣g̷̻̣̰̯o̥͖̼̹i̸n̲̣̳̻̫̖g̫̩̪̝ ̴͎̳̙̬̹o̝̻̮̱͠f̪̟̖̙͚f̷̱͉̜̜͉̯̝e̬̠̠̯͎̠̻r̷̥͇̖ ͓͇͚͘a͓̣ ̘̝͇͜c͏̻o͔ͅu͉̤̩̞̣r̶͔͕̤̗̰̻͕s̮̱͎̥͈̼̳e̺̬͢ ̜̯̫̹̗͜i͉͉̲̞̘͇̮͜n͍̙ ̼͇̻A͟P̨̳͎̺̪̥L͏͚̭͇̤̤.̕ ̼̺͚̪̰P̘͢i͍͕ͅṱ̳̺͍͇̦y̴,̳̼̻͡ ̘̞͙͚͜ͅtḥ̟a̗͉͖ͅt͕͜ ̶-̡͎͎͍͕̲ ̢̹̙̰̦̭i̥̙̻͇̙t ̭̠̝̗̻͙͞t̬̪̩̝̹̯i̙̥͖̫c̰̹͎̹k͈̤͚̫s̜ ̨o̢̲̟̟̣̱̞̺f̦̥̪̲̭̻̠͟f̛͉̫͉̬̪̭ͅ ̴̤͖̣ͅt͞h̜̻e̦̖͉̳͞ ̩̖̮̼̱͔͎L̬͙̀o͏̭̫̘̳v̶̹͈̼̻͕̬͚e͚c̷̟̪̪̳͇̠̟r̹̺̬͟a̛̭̼̻̦̗͇̲f͓̫̻̼̼t̞̘̳͕͎͢ ̵͍̝͕̖̺̯͕c͇h̲̺̜̘͓̲̳e͖c̦̖ͅk̹b̸͉̳o̤̝͉̲̭͙͈x̢̖̰̱̹ ̙͖͈̩̩̺̱̀a̲̪͍̣̭s̸͔ ̻̫̖ͅw̪̮͕̹͈͉͟e̸̦͔̥ļ̭̠̜̘l̸̝͙͕̲ ̗̼̳̖̣͜a̯̫͠s̗̩͇̕ ̩͓t̻h̟e̱ ̴̰͍̱̤̭̠ͅp̯͕͟r̮̞͓̲̫͖̫o̷̫̫̝̳g̵̼̤̹̙̩ra͚̖m̖̩̘̟͚͙̩m͏̙͈̘͔i̡̭̼̝̪̮n͖͔̺̹̖͜g ̬͕͇̥́o͇̳͕̯̳͕̙n̝̱͍̫͉͔͉e͠.̟͍̱͔͖̺͟

1 Like

So not brain fuck…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.