Liberal Tears

Oh come on, you know good Texas repubs lubricate their AK’s with the secretions from the chubby they get when they caress their beloved AK.

4 Likes

7 Likes

You’re making an assumption. Just because it’s an AK, does NOT mean it was a “commie gun”.

To wit:

http://www.impactguns.com/arsenal-sa-m-7-us-made-ak-47-rifle-with-milled-receiver-chrome-lined-hammer-forged-barrel-sam7-01.aspx

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/gun-gear-reviews/i-o-inc-sporter-rifle-usa-made-quality-ak47-reliability/

http://snakehoundmachine.com/

Heck, MY AK was American-built, and more than 50% of the parts were made in America. It started as a de-miled Romanian “Parts Kit”, but the gas piston, trigger assembly, barrel, mags, and furniture is all US-made. And I personally made the receiver from a stamped sheet-metal “flat”. . .

Bottom line, the Automat Kalishnikov, model 47 and later derivatives, is a amazingly well-designed rifle that can take an unbelievable amount of abuse, and just keep going. It’s not the most accurate of weapons, and not good for long ranges, but at short and medium ranges, and a low level of support, it’s been, and continues to be, a world-leader.

4 Likes

I almost posted that. It’s probably American-made.

Still, erm, @fuzzyfungus was just making a joke.

3 Likes

I found it funny.

2 Likes

BB is here for my personal amusement, I think. Generally it works.

3 Likes

People who don’t want it to stop working? Guns have moving parts, even ones that are designed to be rugged will be ruined if you constantly abuse them. This is also why I thought the comment about replacement parts available on Amazon was so strange. Of course there are replacement parts, especially for a wear item like a spring. If not, you would have to throw the thing away when any part of it broke, that’s dumb. It’s a machine like any other, if you take care of it you can continue to use it almost indefinitely. If you don’t, it will become a worthless hunk of metal. The choice is yours.

“Child’s blood” would be more apt.

3 Likes

From a purely comedic standpoint, I would have said “dickish” rather than funny, myself.

2 Likes

Pfft. Yeah, right.

2 Likes

Whatsa matter there? Did he and the chair break up for good?

1 Like

The “Liberal Tears” post, is lower than the quality of BoingBoing regularly. Its not personal.

Of course, it’s not his OC. That picture has been around a little while.

Still, he’s a fucking idiot for putting that on his Twitter account.

Then again, he’s from Texas, so his constituents probably love it.

2 Likes

No, see, it’s just fine for that, because the AK-47, as everyone knows, is the weapon of the weak and revolutionary, the weapon of the underclasses and of the oppressed, and those who seek to liberate them. He’s taken up this weapon as a call to all oppressed rich, white, protestant men everywhere, to turn against their poor, female, people-of-color, third world, homosexual oppressors who have spent the last couple of centuries just forcing them to brutalize them by the tyranny of being different from them and often having the white man’s god-given natural resources underneath them and by having babies and tempting them with their “gay lifestyles” that seems so tempting and sexy. The Poor rich, white men… They were only doing it all for their own good, and the non-Europeans and women and gays everywhere have to gall to think they should make their own choices and live their own lives, free from institutional discrimination, with in equal say in the affairs of the world they live in. How is he going to get by in this world he’s forced to live in, where he is given every privilege, without the most revolutionary of weapons at his side. So it’s okay if he has an AK-47, because Murica!!!

What was this post about again? Oh, yeah, I forget to mention the liberals and the tears he uses to lubricate his liberating gun…

2 Likes

To be fair the AK is not the only weapon hurting people… we can make a long list on that count.

3 Likes

If you don’t keep tabs on conservative media, they have a theme of constant triumph. Every day, their enemies are crushed and humiliated.

That’s why they have to rationalize it when the lose elections by claiming “voter fraud.” How could obama have won decisively when they know they are defeating the liberals every day?

“Even the humblest Party member is expected to be competent, industrious, and even intelligent within narrow limits, but it is also necessary that he should be a credulous and ignorant fanatic whose prevailing moods are fear, hatred, adulation, and orgiastic triumph. In other words it is necessary that he should have the mentality appropriate to a state of war. It does not matter whether the war is actually happening, and, since no decisive victory is possible, it does not matter whether the war is going well or badly. All that is needed is that a state of war should exist.”
― George Orwell, 1984

8 Likes

including sticks, rocks, fists, and words. yep

1 Like

So what you’re saying is that it’s not a mere commie gun, but a gun made by pirating the intellectual property of commies? Forget school shootings, this shit just got real. Won’t anybody think of the starving gun designers? Just look at what the bloody pirates did to Mikhail - I’m sure the poor man would have pulled of another decade or two if not for all the knockoffs floating around.

3 Likes

nothing polarizes the boing boing community as much as firearms. Just because we do not LIKE something, does not mean Rob should not POST it.

and yet? why not argue fervently for the side WE most believe in.!! hooray for US! boo for THEM!

(hmm, isnt this the problem with congress right now??)

anyhow, here is a humorous link to some old forum fodder from Ivan Chesnokov about the “disease of American capitalist” and unneccesarily accessorizing AKs

You can’t really use liberal tears, there’s not enough fat in the Vegan diet. You need good ol’ Real American Patriot tears, that only comes from people who eat so much red meat that purified tallow runs out of their eyes.

6 Likes