Life after the pandemic

Just for fun: what’s the first thing you want to do once the rules have changed and it’s safe again to do the things we did in the before-times?

6 Likes

The first thing on my list is live music. Some acoustic guitar and vocals in a room small enough to hear it. Being able to tip the performer in real paper cash money, and not needing to handle it with gloves!

7 Likes

Taking a road trip and not having to worry about using a public restroom. Or even finding a restroom to use.

8 Likes

Visit friends and family.

9 Likes

We were talking about this last night. Aside from the things already mentioned, I think the thing I most look forward to is being able to pop out for random things without the whole risk assessment and stress, like to the library just to browse, or to the store because I want ice cream, or to goodwill just for the heck of it to see if there are any weird housewares to send my friend in MN. Or, like @subextraordinaire mentioned, being able to go on a road trip or a day trip.
Every outing (now that it’s so cold here) has become so utterly purposeful. I welcome the return of casual gadding about.

7 Likes

Keep enforcing the social distancing rules around me.

3 Likes

I wanna go to Seoul and eat something spicy.

4 Likes

I’ve got some pent up jamming I have to do,

3 Likes

Meet friends. Just fly to Edinburgh or London or Southern Germany or have someone visit me and spend a few days with friends. They all live in other countries so it’s not like we could do socially distant backyard hangs this past year.

5 Likes

Whooo man I don’t know if I can think that far ahead. I just want to make it to the summer and through the summer at this point… while rejoicing as I watch those vaccination numbers go sky-high! :chart_with_upwards_trend::point_up::raised_hands:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.