#Literally

You literally could not find a better place to make your first post.

11 Likes

So you’re literally a newbie? Welcome! :relaxed:

9 Likes

I literally have this handy.

10 Likes

I literally don’t think that’s their name.

7 Likes

I literally don’t mind, so it doesn’t matter.

4 Likes

We literally think you made the right choice by starting here, as you can literally read by all the other posts saying the same thing…

6 Likes

I’m literally dealing with legos down my toilet and I’m literally trying to distract myself with this thread. I literally want to kick my five-year-old to the curb with a sign that says, “Free kid.”

9 Likes

All of us with kids have literally been there and sympathize with you…

6 Likes

I could literally go to bed right now (6PM).

3 Likes

Fun fact: the word “literally”, when used literally, literally has no meaning. Thus, you can literally add “literal(ly)” anywhere in a sentence and not change its meaning in the slightest. So the first sentence in this post could be written thus:

Figuratively crystal clear!

10 Likes

Literally Buffalo literally buffalo literally Buffalo literally buffalo literally buffalo, literally buffalo literally Buffalo literally buffalo.

13 Likes

I literally looked that up (on the ceiling).

1 Like

Well, not if the curb’s in Tallahassee.

Not literally.

(I literally dunno if they even have curbs in Tallahassee. Literally nobody worth speaking to has ever been there.)

4 Likes

I’m organizing a rave and chillout zone at my town library. Do any of you know where we can score some literal-E?

7 Likes

Tallahassee, FL or Tallahassee, GA? There’s literally two of them.

I think at most I’ve literally only driven through one. That literally doesn’t count, right?

2 Likes

Hmph. Did anyone hear a noise? Must have been the wind. Since I literally neither speak nor listen to those who have been to either Tallahassee.

Assuming there could literally be two of such a place.

3 Likes

You literally just answered a question I had while driving around yesterday… I saw a tag with “Jeff Davis” in the location for the county, and I was literally like “wait is there a Jeff Davis county”? And there literally is and guess where Tallahasse GA is located?

That’s literally weird!

5 Likes

*lolz

I remember those days all too well, and I’m literally ecstatic that particular phase of development is long behind us.

7 Likes

I might get annoyed at that, but since I’m literally a Nonentity…

7 Likes

When my son was on the young side of 5, he tried to flush a toilet paper tube down the toilet. We literally had to buy a new toilet that day.

I literally feel your pain and frustration.

6 Likes