Lomo Instant Camera

That’s an interesting approach. As long as its not actually the worst of both worlds, meaning a crappy digital camera and a crappy printer. Curious to see a sample printed pic. Would be slick if it could also print pics wirelessly from a phone.

I’d say it’s a crappy camera with a decent printer. My previous Polaroid Zink prints from my phone via Bluetooth, works like a charm.

1 Like

That instead wide price matches the Japanese street/Amazon price before exchange rates.

I’ve not used the Lomo Instax cameras, but I’ve not yet read a resoundingly positive review of them, either. Typical Lomo, I suppose. I can’t believe that no one has mentioned the Fujifilm Instax Mini 90. “Retro” SLR styling, multiple exposure modes including slow flash sync, double exposure, and “bulb” (up to 10 seconds), and the flash can be turned off. It’s compact, light weight, and according to the reviews I’ve read, feels more “solid” than the Lomo camera. (That being a relative term since they are all made of plastic.) Still, if you are attracted to the Lomo’Instant, i’s strongly recommend that you also consider the Instax Mini 90. I have five Polaroids and two Instax cameras, and love them all, but I really love shooting with the Mini 90.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.