MAGAbert

Originally published at: MAGAbert | Boing Boing

34 Likes

Now do Catbert eating his (Dilbert, a fictional character) body after he has died, alone, friendless and unnoticed!

37 Likes

That was quick.

29 Likes

And characteristically brilliant!
Now THAT’S comics

33 Likes

I can’t wait for the graphic novel!

21 Likes

Years in the making. He was probably just waiting for the text of the last two panels.

31 Likes

Also I’m guessing that mimicking Adams fairly simplistic drawing style does not take that long. Dilbert is not a nuanced, difficult to draw character like, say, Doug.

51 Likes

Fuck That Guy GIFs | Tenor

19 Likes

Wow, Scrote Adams has really upped his comedy game.

15 Likes

i see what you did there doctor who GIF

20 Likes

I’m doing it right now!

17 Likes

Easy enough when Ruben don’t have to put as much effort into the art as he usually does with his own work.

15 Likes

I can find a (now estranged) friend’s position on this radical-right tracking chart. Thank you for this info-graphic.

17 Likes

are those real Adams or Dilbert quotes?

1 Like

They’re close enough.

16 Likes

Probably real. There’s no point in giving Adams an opening for a legal tantrum with made-up quotes, when he drops real ones all the time.

19 Likes

As others have said direct quote or not, they are close enough to what he was saying. Given that there are years attached, I’m assuming they are accurate. Not going to go through years of his Twitter or listen to his podcast to find out. :nauseated_face:

Really who even cares given that we all know the one he’s thinking in the cartoon is completely accurate? :person_shrugging:

16 Likes

true, true - I am absolutely convinced that vibe and thinking is correct.

6 Likes

I like how the art in each panel is the same except for wardrobe changes for DillHole, except the last two panels are lazily the same.

Wonderfully subtle comic artist burn!

17 Likes

20 Likes