Make your own iceberg with Iceberger

You have no idea how many times I tried to draw a duck that could float upright properly before I gave up and let Uncle Scrooge drown.

10 Likes

Doing the lords work, there, my friend.

bless you GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

9 Likes

You have a more sensitive/accurate mouse than I do, clearly.

6 Likes

I cheated and used my Wacom tablet. Still hard to get a decent profile in one pass though.

9 Likes

I’m using my mark-one fat-finger.

11 Likes

18 Likes

tenor

11 Likes

C’mon; you knew someone was gonna do it…

12 Likes

star trek spock GIF

12 Likes

Meanwhile, creating something suitably yonic is much more difficult. Go figure.

8 Likes

That’s better than the one I considered, then discarded, for the post. I have a hella sticky mouse.

8 Likes

Thanks.

I tried drawing vulva, but my limited attempts either turned out as unrecognizable or they rotated the wrong way.

5 Likes

I knew this thread would go NSFW at some point. Just took longer than I thought…probably because its a weekend.

2 Likes

I guess it’s possible to convey that part of the body in silhouette but it’s not especially provocative.

Which is probably why most truckers just go this way:

15 Likes

I have repetitive motion issues in my dominant hand; as much as I might like to, I can’t play around with it as much as you have.

4 Likes

OHHHHHH!!! Do GRITTY NEXT!!! We NEEEEED GRITTY-berg!

finn-jake-banana-guard-applause

10 Likes

Heyyoooo

8 Likes

I’ll never be able to think about Titanic the same way.

3 Likes

I just spent way too long trying to get them to flip over, which I don’t think is possible.

1 Like

Yeah, I played with this, and it just always seeks the most stable orientation, regardless of whether there’s a path to get there.

1 Like