Man made $2500 in a day buying Monopoly for Millennials at Walmart and selling them online

Here is a copy of email I received from Hasbro:
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us regarding Monopoly Millennial Edition. I appreciate your interest in the game!

Please be assured that this game is still in production and ships based on store orders. I am sorry for the difficulty you have had in obtaining this game in your local Wal-Mart. We strive to produce items to a volume that matches their national popularity.

I also regret that you have found dealers or collectors purchasing the product in your local retail stores to sell online for inflated prices. We hope you understand that we have no control of the inventory once it is shipped to the retailers.

However, we are as concerned as you are about this situation. Please be assured that your comments have been shared with our Marketing and Sales Departments so that they are also aware of your concern.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact us and for sharing your observations.

Warm regards,

Mary
Lead Representative - Hasbro Global Consumer Care

So I hope they all get them sold before the shelves are restocked

Avocado and vegemite is all you need. mmmmmm

I am a big big fan of vegemite, but that sounds like a crime against humanity

so it’s a-holes like this that are the reason I can’t buy this game for MSRP due to it being sold out everywhere.

Thanks bud. Your scalping has such a positive impact on society as a whole.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.