Man walks forward with feet facing backwards

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/24/man-walks-forward-with-feet-fa.html

2 Likes

Still working out how to parlay this skill into a crime-fighting career.

6 Likes

Now he just needs to have his nails done up right…

… and he’ll be like something straight out of a Guillermo del Toro film.

5 Likes

#shittysuperpowers

3 Likes

No, no, no. This is Moriarty-level shit. Imagine a Sherlock Holmes trying to figure that out.

4 Likes

It’s very surreal to wake up at Burning Man and discover the first person that can do what I can. I always knew they existed - but to make it into a Guinness book of records feat - never crossed my mind. All ever used it for was to convince my little sister I was an alien.

1 Like

One glance at the picture and I was “no, no, NO
Do not want to look at pic, let alone see video. This makes me feel ill - I can almost feel the pain in my leg joints.

1 Like

Well I can walk backward with my feet facing forward!

2 Likes

The picture hurts just to see it. Can’t watch the video.

I’m calling bs on the foot turning around 180 degrees. Its more like 155-165 degrees, since the foot isn’t poining straight back. I would say that this definitely qualifies as facing backwards, but not to the degree that he claims.

(How is this not a meme yet? I made this myself just now, on a friggin iPad.)

A friend in school could do this too. Very freaky. I don’t think he ever tried to walk more than a few feet this way, though.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.