Mar-a-Lago mystery Chinese malware lady to stay in jail for another week

NEVER! He would just walk in there himself.

6 Likes

That’s some remarkably quick thinking by the agent there. Imagine the havoc that could have been wreaked if he hadn’t managed to shut down his computer in time.

3 Likes

Of all the possibilities I guess we can rule out budgie smuggling. Perhaps the sweep device was to ensure the room’s microwave oven did not leak? For when you’re cooking your noodles, you know? Phhft, who doesn’t have 4 mobiles? What’s to say she wasn’t intending to do youTube reviews of them? Anyways, she has been arrested on suspicion of suspicion, a charge that is unlikely to see her incarcerated long. Not Rudolph Hess long.

2 Likes

Good to see the Secret Service practices sound security hygiene.

FFS, they should know that you never, ever put a random flash drive into your computer.

5 Likes

“Get a load of her everyday carry!” Great line Xeni. :laughing:

1 Like

Without a swimsuit, where would she keep the doves?

1 Like

About that USB drive “installing malware.” Depending on the OS, many USB devices install their own software when connected so that they can be properly read. And a secret service agent probably wouldn’t know that.

Then again, everyone is right: who the FUCK puts an unknown USB device into their system? That’s info security 101 where I work, you don’t EVER fucking do that shit.

1 Like

so you are assuming they actually let Trump near the football? You must be a nervous wreck by now!

1 Like

Nasty, suspicious Bagginses those TLAs.

I don’t know what your special umbrella does, but mine deploys a hand-crafted diorama depicting Donald “Big Hands” Trump parting the swamp and leading the alt-right into the sweet bosom of Foxlandia. I worked really hard on it and used an entire wheelbarrow full of gold glitter. I hope I can show it to him someday.

3 Likes

Microsoft has officially confirmed you do not need to ‘safely remove’ USB flash drives anymore.*

*If you’re running Windows 10 version 1809 or later

2 Likes

Hey, she wanted to skinny dip.

Don’t hate on the nudists.

1 Like

I hope he got his ass chewed out for that.

Wait, why should he be rewarded? #confused

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.