Maury's show is coming to an end

Every time I see an ad for Povich’s show I’d remember the time he interrupted Ed O’Neil’s SNL monologue and asked him to downplay any association with Fox and its “quality programming”.
ETA I was never a fan of Married With Children, but O’Neill sure got the last laugh.

1 Like

The greater pain that they endure
The more you know our show will score.
Showtime.

4 Likes

Different Carey. Jim’s the one who got famous for the “talking out of his ass” routine, Drew is the one who courted controversy by suggesting Cleveland rocks.

4 Likes

I’ve never seen the show, but from the comments here I assume the development of DNA testing destroyed its reason for being.

2 Likes

Well, I guess I learned something. I had no idea Maury even still had a show.

2 Likes

Oh! Derp!

Cleveland Cavaliers Hello GIF by NBA

To be fair, the Drew Carey show was pretty great… and the President’s version of “Cleveland Rocks” was great…

6 Likes

Saw this in the toy aisle at the grocery store awhile back. Makes a great father’s day gift!

3 Likes

Don’t know if Watson and Crick are still alive, but if so this television show must make them so proud of their achievements. There could be no higher or better use of DNA science.

someone needs to get out of North America once in a while

I now want a Maury-themed, paternity-avoidance escape room.

1 Like

I don’t agree. It may seem on the surface to hilight behaviors we would rather not want to encourage, in my opinion it had the opposite effect. it was a moral compass for the ppl who were on the show bc they were embarrassed and made to feel ashamed for their immoral behaviors.

Yes, if the last 20 years has taught us anything it’s that putting people on television for their bad behavior discourages bad behavior.

/s

1 Like

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

Mind your own business, maybe?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.