MeatCanyon takes on Mr. Beast's "blindness controversy" in a new video

No double edged sword here. Mr. Beast didn’t get wealthy by doing charity stunts. He started doing them when he got bored of his normal schtick or decided to do something useful with his money (after getting bored buying houses and cars).

As stated above, the issue is that he is, like all billionaires, massively under taxed. Thus society is being drained of the resources needed to help everyone. That’s what wealth is- bleeding resources out of the society that the rest of us built.

It’s only a double-edged sword if you think being a fame farmer is the only way to help people.

2 Likes

I think most of us are saying the same thing, though I may have failed in conveying my message.

Not everyone, but most are. Hence my statement that there is no way to “please” everyone.

I agree with you, and that is truly where I see the issue. This shouldn’t “need” to happen; it’s sad that it needs to happen for people to get their basic needs met.

I don’t know if this is what was interpreted from my post, but it’s definitely not what I said, unless my text below is indicative of that.

2 Likes

But apparently, we’re jerks if we point out the structural problems in our society… :roll_eyes:

Seth Meyers Idk GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.