Members to regulars?

It says it does not cast a flag, so I don’t think that would be a problem? It’s got to be something like reading posts…

If you click on the flag button, one of the things it tells you is that it’s only visible to staff? And the ones I’ve seen in the thread hides them, but I don’t know if that’s automatic from first flag or if it takes several to hide the comment until the mod gets around to gobble it up.

[quote=“caze, post:11, topic:63615”] should be a response to obvious driving trollies or abusive behavior surely?
I’ve disagreed with many of your posts (most probably, ha), never occurred to me to flag any of them.
[/quote]

Yeah, I know we don’t agree on much, but I think we’re both definitely not trollies and arguing from genuine disagreements rather than from one of us being a flaggable asshole. Unless a person I regularly interacted with did something I thought was really egregious, I wouldn’t flag them, even if I didn’t agree with them. [ETA] Isn’t debating part of the fun here?

3 Likes

At the bottom of the page, with suggested topics?

1 Like

It’s faster to click on new topics you haven’t seen yet in http://bbs.boingboing.net/new

3 Likes

7 Likes

Well, I thought I’d been doing that… Or at least reading topics that I am interested in… Isn’t that what we all do?

Pretty much. Or you can do what that sneaky Michael does and just bot them.

OK raise your hand if you’re a bot.

2 Likes

Isn’t everything of interest at BoingBoing?
But yeah, even if I don’t comment I do read darn near all the boing topics posted.

1 Like

uncomfortable silence fills the room as the robotic imposters simultaneou

one two three NotIt!!

1 Like

A man in Reno, I think, name of Gatsby?

3 Likes

Please, I’m trying to leave all that behind.

2 Likes

7 Likes

You mess with the bull, you’re gonna get the horns.

1 Like

READ - “ee” or “eh” ?

OK raise your hand if you’re not a bot.

2 Likes

Shit, I’m the only one, huh?

1 Like

12 Likes

Eh?

That’s what you get for living in Reading for a while.

(I even have a degree from the University of Reading. That’s how good I am at it)

2 Likes

as the waves of nausea pass through the room, and the ennui of eventual death, decay, rot, and ultimately sliminess of organic matter grasps the brain stem, the cadre of meat suits simultaneou

one two three Not It!!! Suckers!!