Mind-blowing facts about gourds

Hmm. I attend an annual clothing optional event, though not in the last two years obviously, and I see these koteka gourd seeds are available on line. I bet if I start them indoors in January, I could get a harvest in before the event next year . . . assuming we ever have it again. :frowning:

It was disgusting, several of them had gourd-on’s right out in public!

1 Like

I’m proud to say that Young Lady Peas is in that same position at the moment. We’ll continue to talk with her and assist when we can if it gets to be too much, but she’s a wonderful confidant and advocate for her peers, male and female alike. I’m not nearly as approachable :grin:

5 Likes

So really, the “Streisand effect” should by rights be the “penis gourd” effect.

2 Likes

Tennesee Dancing Gourd? I thought Berry Club was weird, but this is just silly. But, let’s check…

(SFX: frantic googling)

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bRUtbDWXu0 about 5:30

Well, damn, they do dance.

5 Likes

I don’t know, but I have a feeling that South Park covered that as well.

3 Likes

It’s facts about decorative gourds season, motherfuckers!

3 Likes

You’d have to be out of your gourd!

Or, as in the case of codpieces, you’d best be inside your gourd if you’re a Guinean battling Mayans.

3 Likes

Regarding point #3, weed was also domesticated by humans in East Asia right around the same time, approx. 12,000 years ago.

2 Likes

I Love Them!!!

Just thought I’d throw this in to a discussion about cucurbits and dicks.

They were a popular delicacy in Macedonia, too. Alexander famously sliced an artisanal Gourdian knot with his sword.

4 Likes

There’s only one fact you need to know about gourds this time of year, motherfuckers!

2 Likes

The first Beanie Baby gourd:

2 Likes

You’ve obviously passed on some superb genes, and should also get a Parenting: Your Doin’ It Right! award. It’s a very difficult job, but so necessary. More power to her, and our sisters and brothers doing the same work.

3 Likes

any special technique to put the hornets into the gourds? Waiting until they build their nest inside is way to slow for my eventual needs.

4 Likes

You might enjoy the series “Sex Education” on Netflix. The protagonist acts as an amateur sex therapist while his mum is an actual sex therapist. I would say watch it before they do a US remake of it but I think it might be safe as the school has elements of a US high school.

1 Like

Wouldn’t a Pufferfish work better?

2 Likes

Acts of Gourd:

(Someone must of been hitting the gourd bong while writing that section.)

2 Likes

It involves a mouth full of hornets and a straw to spit said hornets into the gourd. Every victory won with hornet-gourds is inherently Pyrrhic.

3 Likes