Missed Connections For A-Holes

[Permalink]

Nice. The last one’s my favorite.

2 Likes

We were in the thread about the new BB redesign. You were complaining about eyeball ping-poing. I was just asking for date stamps. You got into it with a mod and called it literal censorship. I called you a moron. We both got banned and our comments eaten. Please e-mail me, I wasn’t finished making my point.

7 Likes

“We made small talk in the checkout line at Trader Joe’s. You said that you literally could not live without the salsa you were buying. I wish we could talk again. You used “literally” incorrectly. It really pissed me off. I wish you could literally not live without that salsa, because then I’d take it from you.”

Holy crap! I literally just finished going off about this! All English Words are Always Metaphors

2 Likes

I was there too, and wanted to like someone else’s comment, but the thread got deleted and now I’m not sure if the comment exists. I don’t think it was said by either of you. Do either of you remember the name? I think their avatar was squiggly and purple.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.