Missing plane "deliberately flew way off course"

I would venture yes. Gotta be - there have been so many electrical failures over the years, I certainly wouldn’t want to fly an aircraft without the very basic, hard to break systems.

http://www.triple7-world.info/html/cockpit.html

Middle of the cockpit just below the upper instrument panel, sticking down. Right in front of the pilots.

With the range of the jet, and the fact that 11 days have passed, and the fact that this seems to have been well planned… that Jet could be anywhere. And other than a 777 , it could have any type of markings now.

North Korea’s been rattling the sabres a lot lately, recently firing nearly 30 short and medium range missiles. Rumors are they were supposed to be about ready to conduct another nuke test.

But they never did it.

And now a craft capable of reaching the west coast has gone missing.

It’s plausible, except EXACT waypoints were programmed in. So at least at first, whoever was inputting those codes knew which direction they were flying. And, why did the plane climb and drop? We can’t know until we find the damn plane.

Were they exact? Or did it meander? I don’t know.

I ask because

If the airplane’s routes were controlled intentionally by selecting the
heading or by programming the flight management computer, the flight
path would be very straight, then a turn that would last usually from 10
to 30 seconds, followed by more straight flight.
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/16/opinion/palmer-malaysia-flight-370/index.html?hpt=hp_t5

What I heard was the thing or things that got programmed in were precise waypoints. Now, how and when and what the plane did? I have no idea. But the fact that the stuff input into the computer was precise is interesting in itself.

Maybe there was a fire and they only had seconds to try to program the thing, and then everything went up in smoke. So they got the programming done, but they couldn’t do jack after that because they were busy coughing and fighting for their lives.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.