MoveOn tells Sanders to move on

Yup, I can honestly say that. And I’m very aware of what’s at stake, you won’t surprise me with some insight or observation about how Clinton would save us while Trump would ruin us.

I’m more focused on rewriting the system than giving it more power and unlike most, actually have a plan and a group of people who are laying things out. (three separate VC pitches already, and the bones of a very solid explanatory website) We’ve talked about it a lot here (I think most recently here) and it’s rapidly picking up steam.

While Bernie might have been advantageous to the nonevil master plan, Clinton is more likely to be a hindrance overall. Whether her or Trump would have a greater net disadvantage is associated with too many variables for me to make a commitment.

Life is more than just politics, and the best solutions do not involve adding credibility to a broken system. They involve exploiting it’s flaws for the greater good. If I die before we’ve depopulated war then I’ve failed, unless one of the minions can finish things off.

5 Likes