Musk puts Twitter purchase on hold

12 Likes

I’ve still got “Keanu Reeves” in my DMs for the last two months despite the fact that it’s an obviously fake account that can’t even form a coherent English sentence.

17 Likes

Sometimes the Matrix gets glitchy.

20 Likes

7 Likes
2 Likes

Already looking for a way out. Hysterical.

57_4

13 Likes

Dead-Beat Billionaire, pay your taxes Mush.

40 Likes

I know, the pillar of honesty/integrity that Mush is, he’d never go there. /s

8 Likes

You sure he’s fake?

Keanu Reeves Reaction GIF

13 Likes

The “fake accounts” problem is notorious. Musk does no due diligence, makes an offer, it’s accepted, and now he’s raising this issue? No grounds for changing the deal, if you ask me. He has to follow through or pay the fee. $0.02

10 Likes

That’s a less than 10% premium. What’s usual for a deal like that?

4 Likes

29 Likes

I also consistently get “Vin Diesel” and “Hugh Jackman” although sometimes they think his name is “Huge”.

10 Likes

I’m sure TSLA stock losing some 20% of its value over the past month had nothing to do with it. Either way, good.

8 Likes

This fucken’ guy.

4 Likes

For an assured and immediate profitable exit from an already over-priced stock? 6-7% over current market value at time of offer sounds about right. Depending on when the share was purchased, it might be higher (e.g. two years ago you could buy a share for $25, where it probably belongs).

4 Likes

I think I could take him in a dance-off.

12 Likes

Right. Because allowing the Orange Butt Slug to slime back onto the platform won’t proliferate crap accounts.

4 Likes

Are you saying he earned 8.5B by selling a fraction of the 10% stake he bought for 2.1B? How are you getting this figure?

1 Like

Going to cost him a lot less than $10bn to push the price down by having someone generate millions of Twitter bots, that’s for sure

2 Likes