My Life on the Road: Farewell to the Chill

Originally published at: My Life on the Road: Farewell to the Chill | Boing Boing

Even a haven starts feeling like a cage when you’re used to roaming.

13 Likes

I don’t think I have ever seen an “It’s been a while since we’ve seen” notice on a contributor before!

A nice catch-up though, and so jealous you got to go to Twede’s!

6 Likes

Welcome back, @SeamusBellamy!

10 Likes

Long time no see; hope your travels have been good ones!

8 Likes

Glad to see you’re travelling again, Seamus. Wish I could justify 6K for that camera!

(NB @orenwolf - this one’s comments link has the same issue. I’m going to assume it’s all guest posts from now on.)

5 Likes

Welcome back! Hope we don’t have wait 8 months for the next installment!

4 Likes

So do I! Sadly, it had to be sent back once the review was sorted. Rules and all.

However, I do own a Sony RX1R II that I feel guilt for, every time I use. It gets the job done.

6 Likes

Nope! Work and novel writing permitting, you’ll see me blathering on here on a more regular basis.

6 Likes

I’m excited to see your eloquent travel stories back on BB! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also glad you slipped the membrane of the border for happier climes.

3 Likes

We’re in the middle of a tropical depression right now. Cyclone warnings and heavy rains, all week long.

However, the food is very, very good.

4 Likes

Fun road trip diaries. Especially with the Nanaimo mentions, et al. Tis unfortunate the rising price of gas is not unlike rising interest rates; constricting.

1 Like

Blather away! In these troublous times, what this site needs is more and better blather.

Welcome back.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.