Mysterious satan statue removed from pedestal

[Permalink]

1 Like

apparently, all the attention, uh, excited Mysterious Satan.

5 Likes

Please, sign the Petition! Mayor Gregor Robertson: Bring Back Penis Satan

4 Likes

Satan wears a strap-on?

2 Likes

Hrm. No. Satan’s sister wears a strap-on.

2 Likes

Then that must be her, because look.

1 Like

For it is a perennial puzzle why no demoness wrote a word of that extraordinary literature when every other demon, it seemed, was capable of song or sonnet. What were the conditions in which demonesses lived? I asked myself; for fiction, imaginative work that is, is not dropped like a pebble upon the ground, as science my be; fiction is like a spider’s web, attached ever so lightly perhaps, but still attached to life at all four corners. Often the attachment is scarcely perceptible; Satan’s works, for instance, seem to hang there complete by themselves. But when the web is pulled askew, hooked up at the edge, torn in the middle, one remembers that these webs are not spun in mid-air by mortal creatures, but are the work of suffering fallen angels, and are attached to grossly material things like health and money and the hell we live in.

1 Like

I think that’s just a belt that he’s wearing for no reason whatsoever. Clearly I can see his nuts.

1 Like

I made a gif I wanted to share, but I can’t upload it because I’m a new user.

it’s here, take the space out after “post/”
http://procrastenabled.tumblr.com/post/ 97239504991

7 Likes

More like flagrantly erected…

2 Likes

Who enjoys being put on a pedestal?

2 Likes

I would have represented his schlong with something more… industrial:

2 Likes

HAHAHAH! That’s a good one!

Wait, don’t touch it there, stupid stupid stupid! hits hard hat repeatedly with gloved fist

2 Likes

Lots of strapons have nuts, some rather lifelike.

1 Like

Standing tall, exposed, erected… they could have done better.

1 Like

This is great! Nothing interesting ever happens in Vancouver.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.