NASA is going to Europa

I’m so excited by this – to be honest, I’m getting kind of bored with Mars missions. Next stop, Enceladus!

If only. NASA has had a really tough several years. They deserve to kickback in Europe… see the sights… enjoy the foods… stop thinking of themselves as just any old acronym… :slight_smile:

5 Likes
4 Likes

True, I just wish they’d find a way to generate less mess - or clean it up after a project is finished.

1 Like

I immediately thought of that film, too. Maybe it’s a sequel to 2010?

Let’s just say it’s a staging area for our upcoming liberation of Titan’s hydrocarbon reserves.

I doubt the orbital mechanics of that make any sense; but facts are only an obstacle in foreign policy if you let them be.

If people don’t knock it off with the cold war nostalgia cosplay it could end up being pretty handy to have a radiation hardened exploration drone to send out to fly over Europe looking for areas with conditions suitable for life.

1 Like

Uughh. Whatever the depth… it ain’t deep enough.

1 Like

Where did you find that picture of my Uncle Jerry?

He was such a handsome devil when he still had his teeth.

1 Like

Surely there will be a hard abort if they find a black obelisk.

6 Likes

Clip, clip, hooray: NASA says it will send Clipper probe to Europa, will attempt no landing there

2 Likes

Squishing two words together is a portmanteau, shirley, a contraction is just shortening a longer word.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.