Neckbeards not satisfied enough with going after attractive women on twitch are now attacking female vtubers on the site

Folks have been saying from the start that the harassment of streamers’ appearances was really not about their appearance but rather the fact they’re women. Now people who said that fact wasn’t true have to sit their asses down.

During a recent live stream, Quin was reacting to popular clips on Twitch when he came across one featuring various VTubers. Pausing the video, Quin stated: “F**king VTubers, man. They put on their little avatars, some kawaii cute little cat girl. And they talk in their stupid fake voice.”

He went on to criticize their looks and claimed that they pretend to be 13. Quin also made the comment that being a VTuber is “cheating” because they don’t have to do anything to look good.

Along with VTubers, hate raids have also risen in popularity on Twitch. Ironmouse’s experience is just the latest in a series of hate raids following attacks on the LGBTQIA+ community and individual streamers like Pokimane.

While chatting with friends, Ironmouse began to receive various hateful comments in her chat. In a now-deleted clip, the VTuber stated, “I think somebody ranted about VTubers on stream and said a lot of negative stuff. Now, because of that, we’re getting an influx of people being mean in my chat.”

She went on to state that people are always going to be negative, especially towards things they don’t understand.

Ironmouse’s use of an avatar is an interesting one. She had talked quite openly about how self conscious she is about her appearance because of her health condition (common variable immune deficiency) that had left her bed ridden 90% of the time and needed constant watch for her immune system that requires plasma infusions to kinda give her a new immune system every other week or so. She can’t exactly have a normal day job let alone a normal social life, even more so in this covid infested world.

By the way, this Quin guy had it against women for quite a while. Let me show you a few clips of this shithead.

3 Likes

How about:

Folks have been saying from the start that the harassment of streamers who are women was really not about their appearance but rather the fact they’re women.

Is that so hard?

7 Likes

I should have worded that better

5 Likes

SSDD.

Now douchebags are mad because there’s a segment of YouTubers who use digital avatars instead of showing their real appearance?

GTFOH with that misogynistic, entitled male bullshit.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.