New Acer gaming chair certainly is something

Yeah, all of that and…where the hell is all the marketing in the star wars universe? Did the sith kill all the advertisers or something?

1 Like

how long until these converge stylistically on mid-century “sex robot doll” ?

2 Likes

So let’s see, needs aftermarket:

• teledildonics rig (edit - oops! forgot the most important one)
  • catheter
  • vac tube
  • liquid input
  • solids input
  • wheels/tracks
  • a couple waldos
  • drill arm
  • weapon storage
  • ammo storage

I’m ready for the kickstarter!

3 Likes

No RGB lighting?

Trash.

3 Likes

I do not understand what this gets me that my current rig doesn’t at 1/20th (or less) the price.

I have a few large monitors and a chair that reclines and not including the gaminc PC, it was less than a grand by a lot.

And still, the same number of people want to have sex with me while I am working at it. (A low, if not irrational, number)

3 Likes

The future is now!

Owait…

7 Likes

They are running a special intro deal atm, where you get a years worth of Grinder Diapers if you buy before the 1st of september 2018.

1 Like

Yeah, all of that and…where the hell is all the marketing in the star wars universe? Did the sith kill all the advertisers or something?

I’m not sure if this is cannon, but seem to remember something about Force Direct Mind Marketing winning the Ad Wars.

After the incredible success of their guerrilla “these ARE the droids you’re looking for” campaign, everyone else in the industry either went copycat or closed up shop.

The success of this campaign can still be felt across the galaxy in the ubiquity and market dominance of R and C lines of astromech and protocol droids despite the availability of vastly superior technologies.

Search your wallet, you know this to be true.

1 Like

So let’s see, needs aftermarket:

• cloaking device

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.