New York attorney general filed a huge civil fraud lawsuit against Trump and family

That one is pretty brazen. A certain amount of inflating or deflating the value of real estate depending on whether you’re talking to the IRS or the banks isn’t uncommon, but lying so brazenly about something like the objective size of the property takes it to another level entirely.

16 Likes

8 Likes

Vlad will have to give him a little dacha to escape to.

11 Likes

Maybe a few left in the blast zone.

Charming.

6 Likes
15 Likes

More Trump reaction news:

15 Likes

my response to his truthee would probably be:

“remember all the people in new york who died because of your covid response donnie?”

dear god that man

a… special master perhaps? really though don’t give him too much credit. that’s his lawyers and his father’s money. he wouldn’t know a law book from a phone book

or try to incite his followers - including those in law enforcement - to violence. that’s the one i worry most about

10 Likes

Anyone going to bet which of them will turn on the others first?

Eric - probably too dumb; but Jnr and Ivanka are so self-centred that I could easily imagine them running straight to the prosecutor to cut a deal.

And of course, Waddles himself would sell his children down the river in a heartbeat if it looked like things were going badly.

11 Likes

That can be an expensive proposition on its own, especially for an existing business with national and international holding. Plus, odds are good they will mess up their paperwork at least once.

11 Likes

Both of those steps are equally valid - as in, neither is at all valid by any stretch of the imagination.

Day Today GIF

14 Likes

“Let’s move on.” With that, I feel like the anchor’s next words must have been (for the sake of irony) “In other news, President Trump held a rally where he reiterated his statement that the 2020 election was stolen from him.”

Wall it off, like in Escape from New York? Kurt’s getting a little too old, but maybe we could get his son Wyatt to pull a reverse Escape and (in the hypothetical situation where Trump was elected) drag the President back into the prison of New York.

Hey! Don’t offend Mabel’s beloved pet by comparing him to Donald Trump!

4 Likes

The indignities that pig has been through.

5 Likes
16 Likes

I’m somewhat surprised they let it run that long, to be honest, or even that they covered it at all.

2 Likes

Put your hand down Donald.

19 Likes

8 Likes

I wonder if an AG win here will encourage Trump’s conga-line of bilked contractors (intimidated out of pressing charges) to come forward and file suits.

10 Likes

boziggroepje boziggroepje boziggroepje boziggroepje boziggroepje boziggroepje boziggroepje boziggroepje

↑ Rightly angry high-kicking stiffed folks ↑

7 Likes

They’re going to blind him? Even I think that’s going too far.

15 Likes

"One, two, three – kick his ass… one, two, three – kick his ass… one, two, three – kick his ass…

7 Likes