Nicolas Cage emotes

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/02/09/nicolas-cage-emotes.html

That made me feel… a little tense. But mostly that was the Requiem music.

Also, they missed this one:

2 Likes

Meryl Streep nothing. That man deserves a lifetime achievement award.

3 Likes

I felt like that sometimes.
I’m glad no one was around to film it.

1 Like

FACT: Nicolas Cage did not rely on CG effects for Ghost Rider. He simply overacted so hard that his head burst into flames.

15 Likes

FACT:
While John Travolta played Sean-Archer-with-Travolta’s-face in Face/Off, Nicolas Cage played Sean-Archer-with-Cage’s-Face, Castor-Troy-With-Cage’s-Face, and Castor-Troy-with-Travolta’s face. Because that’s just how good Nicolas Cage is at contorting his face.

7 Likes

9 Likes

I’m sure there are many more that could be added since 2014, but this should be updated with ‘open it.’

2 Likes

Oh, No! Not the bees! Not the bees! Ahhhhhhh oh, they’re in my eyes! My eyes! Ahhhhh Aaagghhhhh!

1 Like

It kind of gets into a rhythm there.

OPEN IT, OPEN IT, OPEN IT, OPEN IT, OPEN IT, OPEN IT, OPEN IT, OPEN IT,
:musical_note: In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight… :musical_note:

3 Likes

Does everything on Earth have to use Clint Mansell’s Requiem for a Dream soundtrack?

Why, yes. Yes, it does.

Well, not if you have a dedicated orchestral composer working for you. I mean, if you have Howard Shore writing your music, I’m sure that there’d be no reason why you’d…

Okay, never mind. Yeah, I guess everything on Earth needs to use that soundtrack.

2 Likes

Nicolas Cage is a national treasure.

2 Likes

I watched that exact film last night.
Eta makes a great ringtone for your messages.

Great actor,

or greatest actor ever?

1 Like

Excitable boy, eh?

1 Like

2 Likes

As the antithesis to Keanu Reeves, I think Cage (like Keanu) is great when used correctly and sparingly. I shudder to think this could have been Superman.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.