No, she's not at church. She's shredding the hell out of Pantera covers

Originally published at: No, she's not at church. She's shredding the hell out of Pantera covers | Boing Boing

6 Likes

And may the SHRED be with you!

10 Likes

If the shredding is sufficiently transcendent, have we not - for all intents and purposes - been taken to church?

17 Likes

15 Likes

Amenski!

4 Likes

Doesn’t she know that you can’t shred without making GuitarFace?

3 Likes

Hey, I super love the article! :slight_smile: If you’re going to rehost my videos on airtv though, could you at least put a link to my channel in the article so people know where to find them? I would appreciate it a bunch :heart:

32 Likes

I can’t control what goes into the main article, but I can do this.

6 Likes

I was about to say, reposting the videos to another site and not linking to YT (despite recommending readers check it out…?) is … at best just really weird, at worst rather shady.

3 Likes

I’m not massively in to Shredding; but I love the attitude on display.

Welcome aboard, comrade; and congratulations on nailing the “Disappointed with boing boing Meme” (it isn’t a meme with much reach; but it is popular round these parts) on your first post. You rock :metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

2 Likes

@Carla_Sinclair @markfrauenfelder
see:

2 Likes

So sorry Kayla, I meant to do that! Thanks for bringing it to our attention - it’s added now. Look forward to seeing what else you put out there!

3 Likes

Thank you!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

And also with you

We lift our shred up to the lord

And may the lord have mercy on your shred

1 Like

Just love that placid smile on her face.

1 Like

Youtube Good Job GIF by Youth And Consequences

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.