Nothing will happen as ProPublica uncovers more evidence of Justice Thomas' profound ethical failures

Drip, drip, drip… Even the stoutest castle walls succumb to the slow torrent.

2 Likes

Thanks - another mystery of the US solved for this foreigner.

1 Like
13 Likes

Don’t worry, everybody, Senator Durbin is deploying the most powerful tool at his disposal to address the fundamental, brazen corruption of a United States Supreme Court Justice: hope.

Unbelievable.

8 Likes

11 Likes
5 Likes

As a long time contractor, I feel this. Also every time I see either someone with a very high level clearance who’s clearly a Nazi or otherwise mentally unstable – or worse someone without a clearance privy to basically everything because of their family connections – and I have to fill out the most inane shit every for a Public Trust I want to punch a hole in the drywall.

5 Likes

Yes and.

7 Likes

“Nothing will happen…”
I love truthful headlines, even when the truth is very sad.

5 Likes

I’m in the same boat.
So frustrated we couldn’t get Beto in.

Colin Allred sounds interesting, promising.
Thanks for the link!
Donating in 3, 2, 1…

6 Likes
2 Likes

and we all know Ginni’s* number!

(*) Ginny / Jenny, whatevs… for a good time just call.

5 Likes

Oh something will happen. In the absence of light the cockroaches come out:

:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Drip, drip, drip.

5 Likes

A fart-catcher, er, publicist for Thomas.

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/#Mark%20Paoletta

6 Likes

I mean, it’s their solution for mass shootings, so I’d expect nothing less for a similarly serious issue.

4 Likes

seeing that sign on a black man, as if someone else is in charge of his destiny rubs me the wrong way. he’s his own person. he knows what he’s doing.

crowe didn’t make him into a conservative. thomas is taking the money because he ( thomas ) is a conservative. it’s part and parcel of his world view that this sort of thing is okay.

4 Likes

At least now they’ll have more time to spend with their sugar daddies as they will surely spend less time touring to chastise us for questioning SCOTUS’s legitimacy, right?

2 Likes

Ol’ Thomas kinda did it to himself. Like, as we’re starting to find out, Scalia. And probably Gorsuch. Line 'em up, I’m sure five of the nine (five for now; Barret is still looking over the menu, I’d bet) are taking full advantage of their best life.

2 Likes

Wow. Just wow. Sen Whitehouse going after him, years ago, even! Go Sheldon!

3 Likes