Nothing wrong with quid pro quo? "Perhaps so", says Trump

tumblr_0d487b79b3c476ce48e23235f90925f0_4807af31_540

9 Likes

I mean, it’s impeachable behavior even without the quid pro quo. Insisting that it had to have quid pro quo to be unacceptable (and that there wasn’t any) was part of the Trump process, before eventually admitting there was quid pro quo, but it was okay. Distractions and obfuscations until enough people are confused enough to not care.

9 Likes

The first tenet of the dictator is that reality can be dictated.

4 Likes

“I don’t know, but some people say it is, you know considering the color and consist… greatest shit ever…shrugs Obama shit…little tiny…squishy…Greatest shit EVER, probably…that’s what I hear people say.”

1 Like

One of the people who said this was a very tough former general who was weeping.

1 Like

Every permutation of crappy defense simultaneously deployed to fry all remaining neurons into perma-torpor! Shock and awe, bb!

1 Like

Generally speaking, his prayer is in superposition.

4 Likes

OK fine, “quid pro quos happen all the time in foreign policy”-- then tell me what other quid pro quos Trump has done, and whether they benefited the USA or just him.

And if it’s OK then why was the White House so obsessed with hiding the phone call from the public?

4 Likes

Quid Pro Quo = Extortion

Not Legal or Ethical behavior by any definition.

2 Likes

Thirdly, Shapiro is lying. It’s illegal to solicit help from a foreign person. If it was a local mayoral candidate asking a foreign friend to write a news story about an opponent, it still a violation.

7 Likes

Its pretty jaw-dropping, how that one unthinkable act (ok, 2 unthinkable acts) of electing a black man into office, means -in their minds- there is no bottom limit to how based things can get. Because the libs did it first!

And once they’ve decided the shape and slope of the hill they are going to die on, there is no end to the fuckery.

In theory. those capable of acting rationally and cooperating with each other, have a competitive advantage against these clowns. In practice, that means proving it, every step of the way. And overcoming a metric fuck-ton of oil money in the meantime.

Even when Trump is put away, or put down, the standard he has set is going to linger, like a death fart in an elevator, until people of good conscience have made it clear what they will not tolerate.

And I don’t think this country has hit bottom yet.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.