Nukes and Nuke Accessories

5 Likes
5 Likes

Luckily we have prevailing westerly winds in Europe. While individual weather events might make the wind more advantageous to aggressors from the east, at least they can’t use tactical nukes indiscriminately. At least if they care about not irradiating civilians on their side and their own soldiers… Oh shit

6 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

Ramzan Kadyrov gets baked and daydreams about nuclear annihilation.

1 Like

4 Likes

The construction of the unit began in 2005. The start of commercial operation was planned for 2010, but has been pushed back several times.

5 Likes

Swiped from @milliefink :

If I remember my training correctly, step one is “move house to different continent”.

8 Likes
3 Likes

To be honest, that whole Doomsday Clock thing bugs me. Like, they’re never gonna set it to 4:30 or 1:15. They can always find reasons why OMG WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE REAL SOON.

I suppose it’s intended to motivate people to fix problems, but I think all it does is make people cynical, resigned, and fatalistic. That makes our problems worse.

8 Likes

In a way? But it also felt nice in the 90s when it inched away from midnight.

8 Likes

It is sensationalism. Nobody would pay attention to a clock set to 4:20. I agree with you. Sometimes all this outcry just empty the urgency or importance of some causes.

6 Likes

Hard agree. At face value I’d be grabbing a bug-out bag and finding the nearest fallout shelter at $current_time.

No, not really. I’m within the instant death zone for most nukes if they target the paratrooper barracks near us. After watching Threads I reckon that dying in the initial blast is lucky.

5 Likes
5 Likes

You sure about that?

8 Likes

Sean Solomon Fox GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Happy Jay And Silent Bob GIF

7 Likes