Nukes and Nuke Accessories

how high wtf GIF

4 Likes

Tokayev commented on Lukashenko’s recent statement about Kazakhstan joining the Union State and the Kremlin’s readiness to share nuclear weapons with everyone.

“Lukashenko offered Kazakhstan to join the Union State. I liked his joke. I think it is not necessary, because there are other integration associations, mainly the Eurasian Economic Union,” Tokayev said.

5 Likes

That’s nothing that can’t be fixed with a few clips of ammo, a laptop and an electrical toolkit. :thinking:

My Dad’s generation got away with painting slogans on nuclear missiles in the 60’s in the :uk:. A state feeling grumpy about foreign-controlled nukes on their territory could turn the tables quickly if they were serious. Admittedly, very serious.

6 Likes

Years late, and millions over budget… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

To (mis-)quote C. D. Howe, :canada: “Minister of Everything” in the 40’s and 50’s: “What’s a million?”.

…oh… $billions. Yeah, $35bn for 4 units is a fair bit.

3 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
12 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

Cesium-137 sources disappear from a mining company warehouse in Brazil.

The company believes that the Cesium-137 has disappeared since June 29. Police believe the radioactive material was stolen and are investigating the case.

Officials said that although the radioactive sources are protected by layers of steel, improper handling of them can pose health risks.

5 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes