Odd Stuff (Part 1)

2 Likes

And why is it $89.95?

(I know, it’s probably another currency. But it is jarring!)

4 Likes

Everything seems more expensive now, don’t it? Us consumers, we always seem to get it in the end.

3 Likes

giphy (18)

5 Likes

Dean Gaffney’s finest role.

2 Likes

I was going to say the same. It would likely make anyone crap their pants, so…voila!

2 Likes

Because it’s a 40 pack.

We’ve seen this earlier, I believe. It is probably Trinidadian, because of the Carib beer, and the exchange rate is 1USD = 6.75TTD.

1 Like

Brexit Bunker

3 Likes

Just because you are on the right side of history does not mean you are not a clueless asshole:

5 Likes

It looks like Medium is headed for the MySpace turnoff from the Information Superhighway. I hit their read wall limit 2 days into the new month after not many reads at all.

They seem confused about their business model, which is giving content creators a place that gets reads, then they’re blocking reads without an upgrade. (Even if it’s free, haven’t checked, I doubt I’ll sign up. I don’t like the ensnarement model.) I’ve heard rumblings that it’s no longer the cool place to post content, and this might be part of it.

7 Likes

Or a criminal. Digging up remains is a pretty serious offense in Germany, it carries a 3 year sentence.

2 Likes

How I learned to sell phones to drug lords

“beat Apple” takes on a completely new meaning.

@bechissa it’s foldable!

8 Likes

White van satanic panic!

This will cause a problem for businessmen trying to sell dubious products from white vans.

4 Likes

As a Virginia resident I was around for the previous White Van Scare™.

It’s amazing how many white vans there are.

5 Likes

Totally worth it - I mean, just look at it!

7 Likes

The market was obviously ripe for it.

9 Likes

Hell, I’d duct tape my banana to a wall for $120k.

Wait, did I say that out loud?

6 Likes

Euphemisms R Us?

5 Likes

Just look at it

4 Likes