Odd Stuff (Part 1)

It seems that pottery was invented in rough places where they really needed it, rather than prosperous river valleys. Nothing like hot stew when the long range weather forecast is deep Ice Age!

11 Likes

Happy Monday!

3 Likes

horror!

6 Likes
6 Likes
2 Likes

What what what??!

• The National Post is a conservative newspaper, part of a large Canadian chain, owned by shadowy American conservatives.
  • The Munk Debates were established by a neo-lib billionaire, and are usually carefully rigged.

Very strange for them to be running this. (A token contrarian? Or the sound of pitchforks sharpening?)

3 Likes

Because, you know why @FGD135 :laughing:

Pube weaving into harp strings video not found…

2 Likes

Fascinating stuff!

4 Likes

source (3)

5 Likes

Something for the Weekend, Sir?

Hear, hear: The first to invent idiot-cancelling headphones gets my cash

(Extra points for the IPCRESS reference.)

2 Likes

BOFH: Darn Windows 7. It’s totally why we need a £1k graphics card for a business computer

2 Likes

You can’t own a Tesla.

4 Likes

Shoes Hippies Wear in Space, apparently.

“Space Hippie 01, 02, 03 and 04 will be available in spring this year for Nike members, as well as at Nike House of Innovation flagship locations and selected retailers.”

I’m guessing that if you have to ask, you can’t afford them.

So they can’t refund people that accidentally purchase features as a result of the dark patterns in their shitty app, but that can turn off features on a whim?

:thinking:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Spoiler: The alleged copyright violations in the video defending Katy Perry’s writers was a songe playing the song from the people suing.

1 Like

how about a photo of our pet python, bob, taking a drink while remaining mostly in his cave?

10 Likes

I don’t why but, I expected your snake to be drinking out of some medieval goblet. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nothing to see here, just a little bit of history repeating.

5 Likes

4 Likes