Odd Stuff (Part 1)

the version i am familiar with here in central texas has the 5th line of text reading–

c m e d b d

well i be!

5 Likes

One could also imagine it better as if it were Nell-speak.

5951-13490

2 Likes

Sheep goes on the lamb for seven years, returns with quite a yarn.

15 Likes

snl-aidy-b-laughing

11 Likes

The best part of that is they kind of look related!

3 Likes

The Joe Exotic one is pretty funny.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Billionaires showered with wealth as experts say global economy set for long and deep recession

The study found combined billionaire wealth increased by 9.5 per cent in just 23 days during the COVID-19 crisis. By April 10, their wealth had surged to $3.2 trillion, surpassing the 2019 level.

It is a long-term trend. Billionaire wealth tends to return more rapidly after a financial crisis than the overall economy. Within 30 months of the September 2008 crash, most billionaire fortunes had recovered. And between 2010 and 2020, the combined wealth of the US billionaire class surged by a staggering 80.6 per cent, said the Institute for Policy Studies.

Makes it a bit less tolerable to listen to the politicians, many of whom are backed by a few of the mega-rich, with the brass neck to stand at a lectern and say: “We’re all in this together.”

5 Likes

Wake up, Neo: Microsoft mulls using your brain waves or body heat to mine crypto-currency while viewing ads

It’s not really what it sounds like at first, the patent application is deliberately broad in scope and probably intended as a line of defense against infringement claims, but still - welcome to the third-rate cyberpunk manga that will be our future.

4 Likes
1 Like
10 Likes

So this time the plumage did enter into it…

7 Likes
4 Likes

The Real Story Behind That Viral Photo of President Johnson During the Vietnam War

4 Likes
3 Likes

I didn’t read it.
did he lose a contact lens?

3 Likes

LOL!

No, he was listening to a recording, and it was hard to understand, so he was putting his head down to be closer to the speaker on the table…

4 Likes

In this Timeline you can pick any photo you like of the Orange Fuckwit and it shows his feelings toward the 50,000 dead on his watch…

6 Likes

He’s not looking constipated because he hasn’t been able to go golfing. He’s empathizing!

2 Likes