Odd Stuff (Part 1)

I guess they would be a bit unwilling if it was too close!

But they are often quite sensibly eager to blow the fuck out of buildings rather than themselves. I think of it like how people were talking about training first responders to patch people up under fire for mass shootings versus my training where in every scenario the first thing you do is check that the danger is over and it’s safe to offer help. Otherwise in the test you fail or in real life you add to the toll.

1 Like

9 Likes
6 Likes

Room temp superconductor!! :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing:
2.5 million atmospheres pressure… :neutral_face: :flushed: :cry:

Ah well, keep researching, I guess. Couldn’t happen in 2020 anyway.

15 Likes
14 Likes

I mean… is that a shocker? That the country targeted by sanctions seek to avoid them? There is a reason why they are under sanctions (which includes general anti-communism or some racism, too, of course). But what about other countries who are seeking to deal in weapons with NK? Sounds like this was a pointless “sting” operation made to make the film maker feel cool more than anything else.

3 Likes

From the new Lego catalogue:

Anyone else see coronavirus instead of trees out front?

18 Likes

No roof snipers? Disappoint.

5 Likes

Very cool, get all your minifigs and have a Hatch Act violating Superspreader event in the Rose Garden!

7 Likes

Needs signage.

12 Likes
6 Likes

The suspense is building. The Jetman guy tends to document his activities, but I am not seeing anything from him lately. Could be someone with a similar rig. Odd, though, these days anyway, that someone wouldn’t be cashing in on the Youtube and social media bucks by posting these hijinks online.

9 Likes

Still, he’s a MFer for endangering lives with his “hijinks”. Dude, please go fuck around elsewhere, like maybe the desert or international waters.

12 Likes

Given the amount of cash it would take to put together what the Jetman has, it is not gonna surprise me if this doesn’t end up being something government funded or even managed.

Then why not do it at an Air Force base?

3 Likes

6000 ft? Damn, that is high.

Dude has balls to be skittering with incoming outgoing jets that are waaay bigger than he is.

5 Likes

Why do they draw giant penises with their contrails? Sometimes the human factor takes over, I guess. Not to say it is military, but it just seems way out of the ballpark for personal finance.

That gives me pause. The first one was 3000 feet, which the Jetman guy has been documented reaching. 6k seems high, I dunno.

1 Like

Could get sucked right into a jet engine.

6 Likes
13 Likes

10/10 for creativity!

14 Likes