Odd Stuff (Part 2)

Monkey Reaction GIF by Justin

5 Likes

The #CrateChallenge And You: What Stacking Shit And Walking On It Teaches Us About The Human Condition and Society

5 Likes

Make of it what you will, Lidl’s old slogan (up to 2015 or so) used to be Lidl ist billig.
Which translates into ‘Lidl is cheap’.

4 Likes
3 Likes

This must be a Carl Hiassen novel being adapted for TV.

5 Likes

The Turtles finally gave up their PG-13 fighting style.

5 Likes
2 Likes
11 Likes

Glad to hear this, but there is one last refuge for tetraethyllead: avgas. Aviation gasoline is still extensively leaded.

Some newer engines can run on automotive gas, and there are diesels that run on jet fuel as well. Some of the diesels are now in production, some have come and gone, and one is still vaporware about 25 years after I first saw their booth at the Oshkosh air show.

4 Likes

By looking like the males.

11 Likes

I’m pretty paranoid about keeping work and personal stuff separate and reading this gave me huge anxiety.

iPhones really need the concept of profiles like Android has that can completely partition work and personal data. Yes, that has trade-offs, like needing to install two versions of the same application but it solves the intermingling problem.

9 Likes

The problem is, they want all the data. I tried separate devices, just to be sure nothing was crossing the line.

8 Likes

13 Likes
6 Likes

5 Likes

Yeah… I guess it doesn’t make as interesting of a headline but
“In addition to sealing off Mirza’s manhood, the couple also mixed the epoxy with “whitener” and inhaled the mixture for a “kick”" after which the next day he was found still passed out from it and now in a pretty bad way.

Sounds to me like a good part of what killed him might have been the absolutely toxic fumes from inhaling wtf-ever “whitener” is (some kind of bleach?) mixed with already toxic glue fumes. The glue on the penis part is just the more click-baity though because sex. Then again not being able to pee for that long could have contributed a lot to his downfall I imagine. What a messed up way to go.

6 Likes

You can get anything at WaWa.

7 Likes

Employers told police that Dagley “knew what he was doing” when he released the chemicals into the air.

(first reaction after clicking was “wait - are the Ghostbusters on the lam?!”)

4 Likes
3 Likes

Wait until they find out that the Lego bathrooms aren’t handicap accessible!

1 Like