Odd Stuff (Part 2)

Gawd, I remember! What a shit show this administration has been, from start to finish. I remember all the transition teams just waiting and waiting for someone to show up and pay attention.
The one nice-ish thing Perry did on his way out was pay homage to the national labs. That was unexpected and kind of cool.

7 Likes

perry wasn’t the worst governor of texas in my lifetime, and despite his “oops” moment when he couldn’t remember the energy department in his call to eliminate three cabinet departments (which was plausibly explained by too much hydrocodone and flexeril) he actually was a pretty quick study and came to understand just how critical the department of energy is for the security of the country.

in the end he was too smart for the trump administration.

9 Likes

Agreed. And to bring us back from our slight veer OT back to the Odd Stuff topic, here he is on DWTS:

6 Likes
8 Likes

Geez. We humans really need to get our priorities straight.

9 Likes

14 Likes

It’s not a bug, it’s a feature.

18 Likes

My first thought:

13 Likes

Uber last week revealed that it currently derives most of its revenue from delivery services.

10 Likes
10 Likes

My Monday morning is now complete.

8 Likes

“If you lose track of your nukes you’re gonna have a bad day…m’kay?”

2 Likes
9 Likes
4 Likes
13 Likes

Figures. Unless they can prove drivers have ServSafe® certifications and clean those seats between rides and deliveries, I’ll pass.

2 Likes

Test tube babies: Virgin Hyperloop pops pair of staffers in a pod, shoots them along 500m vacuum tunnel

6 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

TIL I’m gonna live to be 200.

I better buckle up.

10 Likes