Odd Stuff (Part 2)

For more oddness, I’m certain I heard about this “birds aren’t real” conspiracy meme around 2013, while the media insist it was invented in 2017, leading to a “Mandela Effect” experience for me

8 Likes

Ah, another reminder that NOTHING is real…

NL1NEVG

(You say Mandela, i say mandala.)

12 Likes

Indeed

hDD1DC217

17 Likes

Holy cow, if this scene were in a movie I would be rolling my eyes at the implausible timing. Nice to see some Los Angeles cops doing an unambiguously good and brave thing.

Of course, that model of plane is very light, and if all those cops had just pulled on the tail they probably could have dragged the wreck off of the tracks more easily than hurriedly extracting the injured pilot, but hindsight is 20/20.

12 Likes

7 Likes

Two BB favorites – typography and Lego – come together:

There really should be a Lego thread, perhaps in the craft category.

4 Likes

ezgif.com-add-text

3 Likes

Probably news to male dolphins too.

15 Likes

Fox News guest tells audience to treat COVID-19 with drugs used for transgender health care

“ Kory then directed viewers to the FLCCC website, which recommends ivermectin as a “first line” medicine to treat cases of COVID-19. But as Twitter users have pointed out, the document contains a list of “second line agents” to use if symptoms last more than five days, if there is a “poor response” to the “first line agents,” or in case of “significant comorbidities.”

This second treatment consists of a “dual anti-androgen therapy” of spironolactone, in combination with either dutasteride or finasteride — drugs that are commonly used by transgender women to suppress their testosterone levels.”

And not a single damn thank you note.

15 Likes
3 Likes
8 Likes

Do you want ManBearPig? Because this is how it starts.

9 Likes

Doctors say the transplant showed that a heart from a genetically modified animal can function in the human body without immediate rejection.

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

10 Likes

6 Likes

“I’m … the Juggerbollard!”

12 Likes

One of my favourite Twitter feeds, as is RAF Luton

11 Likes
5 Likes

look at them?

9 Likes
10 Likes

I got this junk mail today, and now I’m wondering what I’m missing. Should I be watching more cakes?

15 Likes