Odd Stuff (Part 2)

It’s as of the only worthwhile famous person in the world with a surname of ‘Paul’ is Aaron Paul.

I was today years old….

9 Likes

Nope

19 Likes

Reverse gear works for me.

12 Likes

For reasons architecturally unbeknownst to me, the McMansions of Chicago

“Suburban Chicago McMansions Follow a Dark Logic Even I Do Not Understand”

21 Likes

I wonder why the couldn’t just turn around at the top?

Reversing down a steep hill is no joke. There’s a reason traffic going up a hill usually has the right of way.

13 Likes

Yep. I’d be - crap - now I have to go a half mile before turning around.

Shouldn’t have left my lunch home.

10 Likes

Barrington takes the McMansion to a whole nutha level. That’s where the professional athletes and hedge fund managers live. There’s one house out there that has palm trees growing outside, in the Chicago area.

16 Likes

And real pink flamingos, I imagine?

Surely they can afford a huge netting or heated cage of some kind to keep them from flying away.

12 Likes

I’m sure they can afford someone to train the flamingos not to fly away.

12 Likes

need a flamingo wrangler? call 1-800-floridaman today!

15 Likes

21 Likes

Not odd in the sense of therapeutic use so much as the class marketing.

9 Likes

Cruise ship is arrested.

18 Likes

Imagine the size of the handcuffs

17 Likes

I guess this answers my questions about how cruise lines are able to keep running with fewer passengers and staff (or why they would even make the attempt, given the costs). Maybe they’ll partner with Netflix on a new reality series…a supersized version of Below Deck mashed up with Cops.
:passenger_ship: :dancer:t4: :man_dancing:t4: :mask: :policewoman:t4: :motor_boat:

11 Likes

If it gets there. Found this update from last night:

9 Likes

Who knew that we were living in a Bruce Willis movie?

Mask up!

10 Likes

I guess it’s not a fluke, then.

3 Likes

Ice road was first built last year to allow access to the exclave without having to go through Canada

8 Likes

“The bridge is a hybrid of several elements not usually seen in a bridge, combining vegetation, pavilions, sculptural play spaces and plazas with seating,” via dezeen

12 Likes