Odd Stuff (Part 2)

It is a kind of neoplatonic art. The sculpture isn´t among us, it is located in the Realm of the Forms. I mean, that could be it. I wish I had paid more attention to the philosophy classes.

3 Likes

18 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I own the NTF of that sculpture and will sell it to you for the low, low price of…/s

8 Likes

Is it a real NTF or is it a vacuum NTF?

6 Likes

Does it suck you wonder…

4 Likes

Production Starts On Vladimir Putin-Endorsed Car, Russia’s Store-Brand Rolls-Royce

2 Likes

JBS Foods ransomware gang: White House ‘engaging directly’ with Russia about attack on massive meat producer

Australian police are investigating a ransomware attack at the facilities of JBS Foods — one of the largest producers of meat in the world – as the White House fingers Russia-based cybercriminals.
The attack has forced the Brazilian-owned business, which operates 47 facilities across Australia, with others located in Brazil, the US, and Canada, to stop production in some units. It’s not currently known how many factories in total have been forced to halt operations.
[…]

2 Likes

Wow! Even fugglier than a Roller. That’s some impressive design/engineering/wallet lightening going on there.

2 Likes

13 Likes

Exactly how long were those things up before people started using them to flash people 376 miles away?

6 Likes

But you’re not prepared!

9 Likes

I know I’m behind the curve here, but…

These are just captures from Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. >_<

(To be fair, the game’s creators did plenty of research to try to be somewhat historically accurate with the depictions of the Grecian isles circa 400BC.)

2 Likes
3 Likes

Mind you, so far this is all just hot air… And probably more of a PR stunt for collecting venture capital.
The plane, the Boom Overture, is still quite a way from actually being built, and the company has, um, revised the timeframe for that a couple of times already. What does exist so far is a 1/3 scale demonstrator, the XB-1. Which will make its first flight this year, maybe.
Last year Boom announced that they would be competing for upcoming US Air Force contracts to develop the next generation of executive/VIP airplane, including use as “Air Force One”. That and the United Airlines option might be what it takes to raise the money they need.

4 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like