Odd Stuff (Part 3)

ETA: just found out docsoc posted this many days before in the science topicโ€ฆ

9 Likes

You remember back in high school when you had to take care of an egg as though it were a real baby and you failed home economics if it broke?

No? Well, do you remember that episode of Saved by the Bell where they did that? Great! Have I got a product you!

16 Likes

Itโ€™s an egg snuggli! Plenty of people wear their babies.

4 Likes

Surprisingly, there are people out there who really do want to have something like that to carry around a single egg in

4 Likes
1 Like

Waitโ€ฆis there an opportunity for a Hulk themed whisky?

Now I am imagining a Marvel in universe thing with Bruce Banner in Japan to film an ad for it.

While heโ€™s there he meets this younger woman and they have a platonic friendship colored by themes of loss and longing.

But who would play the woman? There must be somebody that could handle that kind of role, playing well off of Mark Ruffalo, but for some reason I canโ€™t think of anyone

8 Likes

:thinking: Sounds like a smashup of a Reese Witherspoon movie to me. Fool me once โ€ฆ :wink:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Wait wut?

4 Likes

:grimacing:

If only someone had told meโ€ฆ

8 Likes

The moral of this story is you canโ€™t out-weird an academic; our toolset is too vast.

Colin Jost Shrug GIF by Saturday Night Live

Whatever our fieldโ€ฆ

13 Likes

Ooh, I know! When the opportunities for profit from creepy deepfakes and crime involving recordings of peopleโ€™s voices dries up, the Age of Alexa will come to an end. :crystal_ball: :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

Um, I think you have decisively lost your own argument

14 Likes

18 Likes

Possibly, but the whiskey people tend to get arseyโ€ฆ

10 Likes

โ€œKevin!โ€

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

12 Likes

I miss all the Hulk accounts, now.

7 Likes

994d813e31ffce3d62942cb05ed4c1ec--this-weekend-tee-shirts