Odd Stuff (Part 3)

Quatis aka coati. Their American cousins live in Arizona and New Mexico.

11 Likes

Very cute!

7 Likes

Mad baseball stats. Syllables per Letter, perhaps inspired the Eugenio Suarez, who gets 5 syllables out of 7 letters. (Ay-yoo -hen-ee-oh)

1 Like
13 Likes

This I wouldnt mind.

Sometimes having everything in my hand keeps me tethered to my phone, ironically.

8 Likes
10 Likes

Mayo with no expiration date.

6 Likes

I have to admit, what I miss most about the old landlines more than almost anything else is the form factor. Using the old cellphone as a phone feels uncomfortable and awkward. A cellphone has horrible ergonomic design as a phoneā€¦

6 Likes

I completely agree. I dislike the design so much I will only talk on the phone with earbuds in so I donā€™t have to hold it to my ear.

1 Like

Itā€™s awesome theyā€™ve gotten big enough to warrant a 60 Minutes interview.

5 Likes

I often thought about getting one of those old school phone headsets, but Iā€™ve read bad things about themā€¦

1 Like

Precious (repressed) memories

1 Like

Itā€™s near impossible to ā€œshoulderā€ a smart phone like we used to do with receivers. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

point pointing GIF by Shalita Grant

If you try, you hang up on whoever youā€™re talking toā€¦ they are just not made for phone calls.

6 Likes

My dad had one of those shoulder holders for his office phone. It was so useful.

8 Likes

I can imagine! Nothing so fancy in our houseā€¦ :grin:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Could this be our very own @knoxblox ?

Just kidding, I know it isnā€™t him. But did think the resemblance was remarkable.

3 Likes

Next step: Rotary Dialsā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s not as elegant as the model of yoreā€¦

1 Like