Odd Stuff (Part 3)

A body was found a few hundred meters away on the Rhine river. Police said they believe the body belongs to the severed head.

Think Will Smith GIF by King Richard

8 Likes

Arby’s is doing a collaboration with Old Spice

3 Likes

Back in the day, when a store went out of business the mall would sometimes put a wall in front of it and post ads or paint murals there. If a new tenant moved into the same space, folks passing by might comment about the old one saying, “Hey, wasn’t that a Sbarro’s?” :woman_shrugging:t4: So, I’m not surprised that a few spaces got lost in the shuffle as the number of stores decreased. Stranger Things have probably been found in malls over the years, right? :wink:

7 Likes
10 Likes

Aside from the laws of physics and aerodynamics, this seems like it should work just fine.

15 Likes

I’ll take “Murphy’s Law” for $100 please Alex.

10 Likes

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

6 Likes

And only for white people? All the people featured are white. Except maybe the vaguely creepy silhouettes

5 Likes

I think it depends on how much the money one has can mitigate any issues regarding melanin and skin tone.

I can completely imagine the Saudis jumping on this project or one like it (if they have not already) because all it takes is vast piles of money and a passel of engineers and tech bros saying it can be done.

ETA:

@Kii oh hang on, you’re right after all:

“The engine lasts forever.”

Dang, I thought it all sounded a bit familiar!

4 Likes

Well, they’ll need something different to do for fun after abandoning the land* for a life at sea aboard their mega yachts, right?

*or running to escape the angry mobs of poor people

6 Likes

I thought about this very thing last night for way longer than I should have. Theoretically, it could work… Maybe? At least in my extremely amateurish mind it could. The Airbus Beluga looks like it shouldn’t be able to fly, and yet…

2 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

Do you light it first?

6 Likes

surprised oh my GIF
Light My Fire GIF

8 Likes

The real, unanswered, question is: will there be complimentary spandex jackets for everyone or not?

2 Likes

Just before the introduction of “diabolical” breathalyzers to cut down on “drink driving” in the UK.

2 Likes

Well yeah, it is true in my experience that meat eaters emit more bad-smell. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes
5 Likes