Odd Stuff (Part 3)

Oh luk, Im a profeshunal illestator!!

(Thanks Craiyon)

12 Likes

and arguably the U.S. for that matter

10 Likes

No arguing necessary with me on that one.

8 Likes

I am sorry, it this is impossible. As noted in an earlier tweet, Snoop hit the line last week.

10 Likes

18 Likes
12 Likes

Low end Jones stuff.

BTW they ain’t aliens they are demons.

Oh and Joe Rogan was on Jones show on 9/11…

Oh that book Ufot, uskonto ja paholainen (UFOs, Religion and The Devil) is by a Finnish nazi satanist called Pekka Siitoin.

Bonus points to anybody who knows where Alex stole that idea from. Hint: ECCO

8 Likes

The federal criminal complaint filed Saturday alleged Jakubonis, an Iraq War veteran, told investigators he was drinking whiskey on Thursday before he went onstage as Zeldin addressed a Veterans of Foreign Wars post in the town of Perinton to ask the speaker if he was disrespecting veterans.

Jakubonis “did not know who the speaker was or that the speaker was a political person,” according to the complaint. The complaint added that when Jakubonis watched video of Thursday evening’s incident he told investigators he “must have checked out” and that what was depicted in the video was disgusting.

According to video of the attack, Jakubonis raised his arm toward Zeldin as he held a keychain with two sharp points. The congressman from Long Island then grabbed Jakubonis’ wrist and the two tussled to the ground as others jumped in to help. Zeldin, who also served in the military, suffered a minor scrape.

Looks closer at the image in the article

Hahaha as a coinsurer of keychain gadgets I know what that is

8 Likes

I’m not saying that this incident was staged, but the video seems off. Lee Zeldin showed zero reaction when the attacker first walked out on the stage. He barely looks at Jakubonis. Then he doesn’t stop talking to the crowd and he never drops the microphone while he grabs the guy’s arm.

Only thing I can think of is that Zeldin could smell the alcohol and knew that Jakubonis was drunk.

3 Likes

Cold war follies:
Soviets: “We have the high ground!”
USA: “Nuke it!”

4 Likes
2 Likes

That was stunning, cheers.

1 Like

And this guy is not in the nuthouse yet? Why?

2 Likes

Uh, Texas?
Texas Freedom®?

The Nazi favorites: Cocaine? Pervitin?

aka:

and um those aforementioned psychedelics upthread?

whynotbothorallofthem.gif

6 Likes

TIL

23 Likes

Excellent. I’m using that. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes
13 Likes

Like we did nazi that coming.

(I’ll get my hat)

8 Likes

That’s the definition of a bad trip.

5 Likes