Odd Stuff (Part 4)

5 Likes
8 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

I used to work with a guy who would call in bomb threats for an early swerve. Trouble with that was, he didn’t understand about burner phones, and was arrested in a most serious manner indeed. It I’ll a couple of months for the plod to clock on, mind, which is worrying.

7 Likes
7 Likes

3 Likes

PetroDragonic Apocalypse; or, Dawn of Eternal Night: An Annihilation of Planet Earth and the Beginning of Merciless Damnation

Drive time music.

5 Likes
5 Likes

More bear shenanigans

Who’s been sleeping in my bed?

13 Likes

4 Likes

French government unveils plan to combat “overtourism”

A digital platform will be launched to collect data on tourist flows, as well as a national observatory of major tourist sites.

8 Likes

Bastards stole my idea.

10 Likes

My mom wanted to taxidermy our Great Dane and have him mounted on a wheeled platform with a table top on his back to use as a tea trolley. Still not sure if she was serious. Now I offer to do something similar to her upon her demise. Some how I don’t think she’ll like the lucite idea.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Not blaming you, of course, but ‘Chupacabras’ is the singular form of the singular cryptid.

9 Likes

They hunt in packs?

Jesus!

8 Likes

A terrorfying thought indeed!

6 Likes

I don’t know how global their sales mascots are but they freak me out.

5 Likes

Don’t tell me if you haven’t heard this joke before.

Former governor Rick Perry, controversial football player Aaron Rogers, Melissa Etheridge and Jaden Smith walk into a conference with a baggie of shrooms

5 Likes

“Der Golem”

6 Likes