Communism Deal With It GIF

6 Likes

Now do the one in the UK’s parliament!

3 Likes

“Tactical.” WTAF makes it “tactical” ?

6 Likes

Quick deployment.

3 Likes

Is that what makes run of the mill cargo pants magically “tactical” ?
tophat-biggrin

4 Likes

It depends on the kind of skirmish you become engaged in.

3 Likes

attack

3 Likes

8 Likes
5 Likes

Meryl Streep Doubt GIF

12 Likes

Extincion de dominio civil y felicidad

6 Likes

The solar ovens that I’ve seen have reflectors as part of the design.

7 Likes

Modern chewing gums, which often contain polyethylene plastic, could stick around for tens or even hundreds of years, and perhaps much longer in the right conditions. Some of the first chewing gums, made of birch tar and other natural substances, have been preserved for thousands of years, including a 5,700-year-old piece of Stone Age gum unearthed in Denmark.

For archaeologists, the sticky stuff’s longevity can help piece together the lives of ancient peoples who masticated on the chewy tar. The ancient birch gum in Scandinavia preserved enough DNA to reconstruct the full human genome of its ancient chewer, identify the microbes that lived in her mouth, and even reveal the menu of a prehistoric meal.

8 Likes

In the context of “stuff you can buy” this means that whatever stuff it is, it’s spray-painted or dyed black.

7 Likes

Ööh.

5 Likes

The term “tactical” is like catnip for the right wing gun bozos who can’t walk around the duck pond or go to the grocery store without protection. Slap that term on any product from dental floss to dildos to nail clippers to saltines and watch your sales skyrocket!

8 Likes