Odd Stuff (Part 4)

4 Likes

5 Likes

Just imagine this guy wolfing down bacon with this tattoo.

1 Like
3 Likes

Soon, he’ll only eat Vegans. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Odd place for a WC.

6 Likes

Here’s hoping it’s built with glass walls.

3 Likes

I presume the walls are a structural element that couldn’t be avoided, but yeah kinda weird.

9 Likes

I would’ve gone with a mini bar set-up but yeah odd choice.

4 Likes

Video.

3 Likes

Cat Filing Nails GIF - Cat Filing Nails - Discover & Share GIFs

7 Likes

7 Likes

The Academy confirmed to Rolling Stone that an explicit track from the album caused its move to the pop vocal category. Bible Belt Baby has one explicit song listed, “Esther, Ruth and Rahab,” which praises the women of the bible while pushing for more gender equity in the Church. The most explicit lines in the song, which features nonbinary singer Adeem the Artist, were that “God would only hear a prayer/If it came from a person with a cock,” and that “Eve said, ‘Fuck this system, I am chasing after wisdom.’” (Some of the other racier-for-Christian lyrics included “men just fear the snatch.”)

3 Likes

Yes, you can see the black rectangle in the upper left corner of the bathroom space is a structural element, so I guess a means to not only have a powder room off the kitchen, but a creative way to hide the support column.

6 Likes

the full headline:
“Killers of the Flower Moon’s” central love story illustrates the pitfalls of interracial dating

What The Wtf GIF by Djemilah Birnie

3 Likes
6 Likes

I’m still unclear about how this story transpired. Do restaurants reach out to another famous person whenever a famous person needs help? They seemed to have unleashed a telephone tree of personal assistants that ended with the celebrity who’s closest to the restaurant. :thinking:

4 Likes

Me too. From the start of the article I assumed he was at the restaurant, then i kept reading and got confused.

3 Likes

Keanu Reeves Reaction GIF

17 Likes

:thinking:

Now that Darla scene seems even worse
 :grimacing:

10 Likes